Here ya go!
Lemon Parsley Shrimp PastaTotal time: 25 minutes
Yield: About 5 medium servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined (I used Tiger shrimp)
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Juice from one lemon and/or 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound box of pasta-I used angel hair but any kind will work
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
2.) While pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large saute pan. Saute the garlic for about 2 minutes or until golden. Add the shrimp and let them cook about 5 minutes or until pink and curled.
3.) Add the lemon zest, parsley and chives to the shrimp. If using white wine, add it now. Saute all for a couple more minutes or until all the shrimp are cooked through. Taste and add salt and pepper.
4.) Combine shrimp sauce with pasta and add the fresh lemon juice.
Serve with (loads of) freshly grated cheese on top. Enjoy!
Creds to Kitchen Princess
P.s Guess what else is going on in my loco casa!? After this delicious dinner we still had leftover parsley...so Momma pulled out some string and we tied the parsley up in the laundry room to dry it out. In about two weeks we will have our very own completely natural herbs. Woot. Dad thinks we are crazy. Parsley hanging over all the clean socks. I say, Nah. :)