A place to share a little about my crazy life filled with food, friends, faith and freedom.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Mac n Cheese.

Oh my gosh, y'all. This weekend I discovered a recipe that changed my life forever. Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Mac n Cheese. Ahhhh. I will never go near a blue box again. I found this recipe over at Eat Live Run, and, once again, my world was rocked. This classic comfort food is boosted up with some fresh broccoli and chicken bites (a perfect dish for leftover chicken breasts). Thickened by a Roux, it is super creamy and has the perfect consistency. If you are having a little snow (like we are- in MARCH!!) and need somethin' to warm you up a little then grab a block of fresh cheddar and grade away, cause this comfort dish will not disappoint!


Find the recipe over here at PBS Foods.


Mmmhm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment