A place to share a little about my crazy life filled with food, friends, faith and freedom.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Kale.

It happened y'all. I officially consumed Kale. And I survived. I don't know about y'all, but I feel like Kale is the epitome of healthy, noncupcake, non brown butter cookie, eating. Like, if you eat Kale on a regular basis, you are pretty legit with this healthy living thing. Let me just say that no matter how many Self Magazines I read about Superfoods or how many blogs I read about women having their "early morning Kale," I don't think I'll ever be that girl. But,  because these past few weeks I have downed way too much sugar, and the manager's special happened to be this foreign, green substance, I went for it.

And Here is my proof.

I have to say- It wasn't too terrible! I'm even gonna try some cooked Kale tomorrow night with dinner. Let's see how Momma feels about that!

 Awh, look at my girls. Love them! Yay school lunches :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment