*Let me sum it up real quick for all of you (like me!) who have been missing out: Freeze bananas. Blend bananas. Top bananas (nuts, chocolate syrup, other fruit etc.). Guiltlessly Indulge.*
That is it, seriously! And it ROCKS. Ahhhhh.
Soooo, grab a couple of bananas and try it out- you will not be disappointed :)
Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
Prep Time: 5 minutes/freeze over night/5 more minutes
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Any toppings/alterations you wish!
- I topped mine with these Maple Cinnamon Almonds and added 1.5 tsp Maple Syrup in the processor
- Slice bananas and place on a baking sheet
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight
- Remove from freezer, place in a food processor, add vanilla, and process until soft serve consistency
- Add whatever your heart desires!
Creds to This Rawsome Vegan LIfe