Here ya go!
Creamy White Chicken ChiliPrep: 15 min.
Cook: 40 min.
Yield: 7 1/2 c. Servings
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz. each) low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cans (4 oz. each) green chilies
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (I honestly forgot the cayenne and it still tasted great!)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Monterrey Jack Cheese for topping
1.) In a large saucepan, saute the chicken, onion, and garlic powder in oil until the chicken is no longer pink.
2.) Add beans, broth, chilies, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
3.) Remove from heat; stir in heavy cream. Sprinkle some Monterey Jack on top.
Creds to Taste of Home: Best LOVED Recipes