A place to share a little about my crazy life filled with food, friends, faith and freedom.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Trouble with Tarts.

Hey y'all. It's been a super hectic past couple of weeks. AP Tests, Scholarships, Stress, Stress, and more stress. So basically anything fun made its way to the very bottom of my invisible list of to-dos. Like being here. I've missed y'all.

On that note...I have a slight cooking terror story to share. Tart that wouldn't set. (Insert gasp here.) Yep, the delicious, decadent 500 calorie, chocolate tart recipe I was super pumped about completely flopped. To make matters worse, it flopped in front of my entire class. My partner and I had to demonstrate this recipe for a grade...whoops. So basically I don't have a recipe to share, but I do have a picture of a pretty Lemon Tart that rocked (and somewhat) justified the chocolate terror.

Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment