A place to share a little about my crazy life filled with food, friends, faith and freedom.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Wow.

Hey y'all. Soooo...it has been two months since I have been here. That. Is. Crazy. Sooooo much has happened since then that I won't even begin to go into details. Life has shifted from super stressful to celebration mode and graduation craziness down to almost normal and now back to crazy. But this one is a super crazy crazy. Like WOAH...

 I'm leaving for Spain this Sunday!!!

 For the next 5 weeks I will be spending my time sitting by the pool ,soaking up the sun (trying not to die from Sun Burn- #redheadprobs), dancing it up at the disco, eating ridiculous amounts of Paella and trying to learn some Espanol. I'm nervous, scared (mainly of the air ports/traveling solo!), and mostly BEYOND excited. I can still hardly believe it is really happening. 

10 months of nonstop homework, lack of sleep, endless hours at school, scholarships, work, anxiety, stress, and a handful of other things that most high school seniors experience all year long...are finally done!!!! And it is party time :D 

So bring on the Paella, Spain here I come! 

P.s Be expecting to hear from me multiple times per week on here! I'm not sure what this trip holds in terms of recipes and whatnot, but I will definitely be sharing lots about my adventures/whereabouts/whatabouts for the next month! 


1 comment:

  1. AHH! I can't wait to hear all about it!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete